In connection with the Coronavirus, we would like to make you aware of the advice of RIVM.
All intakes and treatment appointments will take place via telephone contact and / or video calling. If it is necessary for the progress of your treatment, it is possible to have one or more appointments at the location of Vitaalpunt. Unfortunately, the possibilities for this remain limited. We follow the guidelines of the RIVM and the specific Corona guideline for the GGZ. In addition, the space we have at the location is a determining factor for the amount of people that can be at our location at the same time.
We will do our best to coordinate the possibilities with you. It is important that you as a client indicate your preference, so that we can take this into account as much as possible. You can discuss this with your psychologist.
If your appointment takes place via video calling, we will send you a link from Therapieland before or at the start of the appointment. For more information about your online treatment click here: link to page “online treatment”.
This method of treatment, via video calling and telephone, may take some getting used to, but research shows that it can work very well. This is also our practical experience and what we have heard from patients with whom we have previously worked this way. If your practitioner estimates that this way of communicating is not suitable for your situation, he or she will of course discuss this with you.
YOUR VISIT TO VITAALPUNT
When you visit Vitaalpunt, please follow these instructions:
– When you have a cold or other flu complaints (fever, shortness of breath, muscle pain, cough, sore throat, excessive fatigue, diarrhea) you do not come to Vitaalpunt, but the appointment will take place via video calling or by telephone. Also if a member of your household has Corona complaints, you cannot come to us.
– If you are unable to come to us due to complaints, please let the Vitaalpunt secretariat know in advance so that the practitioner can prepare for an appointment via video calling or telephone. You can only cancel appointments up to 24 hours in advance, or we are forced to send you a no-show invoice.
– Follow the instructions indicated in the building and by the staff.
– Make sure you go in shortly before the start of your appointment to limit the time in the waiting room.
– Take the stairs as much as possible, you can use the elevator with one person at a time.
– Come alone, or ask people who come with you to wait in the car.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone.